Treasury Management Services
At Collegiate Peaks Bank, treasury management is more than just another business banking product—it’s a partnership with seasoned experts that enables us to truly understand our clients’ objectives, growth plans and goals. Armed with insight and creativity, your dedicated team will work together to provide consultative solutions.
Payables and Receivables Management
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfer
- Business Bill Pay
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
- Merchant Services
- Sweep Services
- Business Credit Cards
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile Banking
- QuickBooks Integration
- ACH Positive Pay
- Check Positive Pay
- Insured Cash Sweep
You’ll receive personalized service and support in the form of customized transition plans, in-person training, and annual relationship reviews. In other words, we make our people your people. And you can rest assured knowing that everything we do is fueled by our team’s long-standing experience in business-focused banking.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM MT
Treasury Management email: Treasury@collegiatepeaksbank.com
Treasury Management phone: 303-481-1325
With ACH Origination you can create electronic payments and deposits. These transactions can either be debits or credits. Example of these transactions:
Direct deposit makes payday simple for your employees. No more heading out to deposit or cash their paychecks – It’s already in their accounts.
- Because there is only one debit to your business account at end of the month, there are no payroll checks for your accounting department to reconcile
- Your business will use far fewer checks, and you no longer need to sign all of those paychecks
- You won’t need to reissue checks or place stop payments on lost payroll checks
ACH Debit Payments
Examples of recurring payments could include monthly utilities, fitness club dues or other memberships, property management fees, donations, and other continuing payments.
- Your payments arrive on their due dates
- You have immediate access to funds
- Eliminates the need to send out additional notices or pay collection fees
ACH Origination can also be used to pay your bills to other third parties such as vendors and suppliers or customers. It eliminates paper checks and provides a more efficient way to manage bill payments.
With Wire Transfers you can electronically send funds while still maintaining the efficiencies associated with the fast and secure movement of money.
- You can send both domestic and international wires
- You can initiate domestic wires online with dual control availability, giving your business the opportunity to separate authority.
For more wire transfer information click here
Business Bill Pay
When you’re in business, saving time is saving money. That’s why we created Business Bill Pay services that help your business save money by eliminating things that take time—like bill preparation and check writing. With Business Bill Pay, you can pay expenses quickly and easily online.
- Track payment history and account balances
- Set up and manage recurring payments
- Make person-to-person and bank-to-bank payments
- Pay individuals electronically by simply sending them an email/text message
- Receive alerts when bills are due via text, email, or both
With Remote Deposit you can now scan, image, and deposit your checks electronically which eliminates a trip to the bank. Additional benefits include:
- Speed, savings, convenience and security
- No need to purchase, install or maintain software
- Improve efficiency and profitability
Make processing easy. RemitPlus Express is a hosted, full-feature remittance solution that lets business banking customers process checks, payment vouchers, stubs, envelopes, correspondence, and coupons.
- Supports desktop/TWAIN scanners of up to 190 documents per minute
No software to install (other than scanner drivers)
- Supports more than 80 billing and accounting systems
- With advanced character recognition, reads and stores amounts, endorses checks, and saves selected identifiers from the coupons – whether freeform, handwritten, barcode, or OCR – significantly reducing errors generated through manual entry
- With an intuitive user interface, users are clicks away from scanning, entry, balancing, depositing, and exporting to virtually any billing system directly from their internet browser
SmartPay Express makes it easier for small businesses, nonprofits and other organizations to accept online payments or donations. It’s an ideal option for businesses looking to expand their revenue stream without access to or a need for shopping cart functionality.
- Provides a secure, hosted payment acceptance portal that can be custom-branded for any small business or nonprofit organization
- Requires minimal amount of technical setup to link from an existing website
- Allows processing of a variety of payment types: single or recurring payments from a checking or savings account or even a debit or credit card
- Permits your customers to view information about past payments or donations
Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
With Mobile Remote Deposit Capture you can deposit checks electronically into your business accounts without visiting a branch or ATM. The deposit can be done anywhere with the use of your Smartphone.
Whether you accept payments online, by phone, in-store, or on the go, we have a solution that’ll fit your business.
To view more information, click here
Courier service makes it easy for our customers to make secure deposits, order cash and reduce trips to the bank. Our Courier Service provides a convenient, secure and efficient way to make deposits.
Our courier service can fulfill currency and coin needs through email or standing order deliveries.
Safety and security
- Minimize the risk associated with delivering deposits to the bank with this secure way to deposit currency, coin and checks.
- Collegiate Peak Centaur Courier's offer convenient pick-up and delivery options.
- All deposits are securely processed at our DTC Branch location.
Efficiency and convenience
- Regular pickup times or call to schedule pickups as needed.
- Improve productivity by eliminating employee trips to the bank and time out of the office.
Deposit processing and reporting
- Combinations of checks, coins and currency are accepted.
- Deposit processing is consistent, reliable and standardized for all deposits, change orders and adjustments.
- Order currency and coins - Customers place orders 24 hours prior to delivery.
Zero Balance Account
Manage the disbursement process with Zero Balance Accounts. Transfer money from the funding account automatically to cover disbursement made on the Zero Balance Account. Manage funds in one special purpose account conveniently.
Investment Sweep (REPO)
The Investment Sweep is a Treasury Management tool that automatically transfers funds between your checking account and a Repurchase Agreement on a daily basis. Excess funds over a specified sweep point are swept from the checking account and invested. As funds are needed, invested balances are decreased and funds swept back into the checking account. This tool allows commercial customers to earn interest on excessive balances in their checking account.
- Not insured by the FDIC
- Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank
- Subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principle amount invested
A Loan Sweep provides an automated method of managing excess funds with a Line of Credit. Excess funds over a specified sweep point are swept from the checking account to pay down the loan. A loan advance will automatically occur if the checking account balance falls below the established sweep point.
A MultiSweep is a combination of the Loan Sweep and Investment Sweep products. Commercial customers can sweep excessive funds to a Line of Credit and an Investment Sweep simultaneously. Excessive funds are first swept to the Loan up to an established limit; additional funds are swept to the Investment account. As funds are needed, invested balances are drawn from the Investment Sweep, then advanced from the Line of Credit.
Business Credit Cards
We offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your business needs. Separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account.Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
To view more information, click here
Business Online Banking
Online banking is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to do your business banking.
Online Banking for your business makes it easy to conveniently transfer funds between accounts and stay on top of your accounts by viewing current transactions, seeing actual images of checks and deposit slips.
- Access your statements from up to 12 months ago
- Download account information to most money management software, word processing document or even a spreadsheet
- Easily and conveniently make loan payments
- Set up email/text alerts
- Direct Connect with QuickBooks
- Order checks and much more!
Business Mobile Banking
Take your banking needs anywhere! It’s safe, secure and ready to use whenever and wherever you need it, anywhere you have internet access.
Online Banking makes it easy to:
- Conveniently transfer funds between accounts
- Stay on top of your accounts by viewing current transactions, seeing actual images of checks and deposit slips
- Access bank statements from up to 12 months ago
- Easily and conveniently make loan payments
- Pay Bills
- Set up email/text alerts
Eliminate tedious, manual data entry by automatically connecting to your accounts and download transactions. Data flows automatically into your books for you to review everything in one place.
- Faster Delivery - you have access to your statements online as soon as they are available, not when the postal worker delivers them,
- Digital Statement History - You'll have access to your statements online for up to 18 months. Your eStatements are in PDF format, so you can easily save or print them.
- Flexibility - Have some accounts you still want delivered to your mailbox each month? With eStatements you have the ability to pick and choose which accounts you would like to view digitally.
- Lower Risk of ID Theft - Reduce the risk with no more paper statements sitting in your mailbox. Online Statements are protected and encrypted on your online banking platform.
ACH Positive Pay
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Positive Pay provides you with the tools to proactively prevent unauthorized transactions on your account.
- ACH Positive Pay involves maintaining a list of ACH transactions that you've "pre-authorized" that the system will compare and verify.
- Depending on your instructions, ACH debits and/or credits will be automatically stopped from unexpectedly settling against your account and returned to the initiator as unauthorized.
- ACH Positive Pay allows only ACH debits and/or credits transactions that you specify to be able to post to your account, while all others will be returned automatically.
Check Positive Pay
Protect your company against costly check fraud with our Positive Pay service. Each check presented for payment will be compared against checks you have issued, and we will notify you of any mismatches. You can view mismatches or exceptions online and direct us to pay or return items — all before any funds are exchanged.
- Reduce Potential Losses Due to Check Fraud— Positive Pay helps protect against altered and counterfeit checks by providing you the opportunity to return checks within the required 24-hour deadline
- Make Pay or Return Decisions with Confidence— See actual images of exception items via Online Banking so you can quickly and easily determine the correct disposition of any checks with discrepancies
- Funds Stay under Your Control— Timely return decisions allow funds to remain in your account, avoiding delays and the risk of loss associated with late returns
Insured Cash Sweep
With ICS, or the Insured Cash Sweep service, you can secure funds placed into demand deposit accounts, money markets deposit accounts or both with FDIC insurance eligibility well beyond $250,000.
- Rest assured knowing that your funds are eligible for FDIC insurance protections.
- Cash Management option that offers operational efficiencies.
- Receive just one regular, monthly account statement
CDARS – the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, offers multiple benefits to combine the security of access to FDIC insurance above $250,000 with the ability to earn interest.
- Work directly with Collegiate Peaks Bank to make large deposits eligible for FDIC Insurance.
- Earn one rate for each CD maturity and enjoy the option of reinvesting funds through a simple process.
- Receive one statement summarizing all your CD holdings.
Rapport is a security software application that provides online transaction protection and protection from online identity theft for consumers. You can use Rapport to protect your web browser sessions with any website that contains private or personal information. Examples include: online bank accounts, mutual fund accounts, online brokerage accounts, email, social networking sites, insurance applications, personal medical information and online merchants.
Rapport is entirely transparent and does not require you to change the way you work or sign into these websites. It does not require any configuration or maintenance; you simply install and browse safely. Rapport further protects specific identities and sessions.
Please Note: by downloading and installing Trusteer Rapport you agree with all the Trusteer terms and conditions. Collegiate Peaks Bank and divisions of Glacier Bank are not responsible for, nor do we guarantee, the content or services associated with this product. All problems, questions or concerns regarding Trusteer Rapport should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure Tokens provide a one-time-use password entry into the online banking system. Because the code on the token is required each time the user accesses the online banking system and the code changes every minute, the user must have access to the code in order to access their accounts. Secure tokens are a very secure option that significantly reduces the risk of an unauthorized user accessing your account.