Upgrade Resource Center
Your online and mobile banking upgrade has arrived! Use this Resource Center to make the most of all your new features.
Need help right away? Call
Quicken and Mint
NOTE: Your Quicken and QuickBooks instructions reference a 1st Action Date and 2nd Action Date. Simply complete the conversion when it's convenient for you.
- Online Banking User Guide
- Mobile Banking User Guide
- Cash Management, ACH & Wire User Guide
- Cash Management Administrator Guide
3 Quick Tips for Maximizing Your Upgrade Experience
- Login Credentials - Make sure you know your current username and password. Face ID or other shortcuts you use won't work the first time you log in. After that, you'll be back to normal.
- Contact Info - Provide your current email and phone number if needed to ensure you receive upgrade communications. Call us or update your information under the Options tab in the current online banking system.
- Alerts - Check the alerts you have set up in online banking. Take a screen shot of those that have value so you can reset them on the new system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Beginning June 21, 2023 - Make the switch to our new online and mobile banking platform:
- Click the Login link at the top of this page to log in from your desktop.
- Download the new app by searching for Collegiate Peaks Bank in your device's app store.
- Use your current username and password to access both online and mobile banking. Remember Face ID or other shortcuts you use won't work the first time you log in.
- Set up two-factor authentication, then use biometrics such as Face ID for quicker access to your account.
- If you use Quicken or QuickBooks, use the instructions posted above to complete a routine conversion beginning on or after June 21st.
That's it! Your accounts, Bill Pay and all other settings will follow you to your new online and mobile banking experience!