Your personal loan solution is closer than you think.
If you need it, want it, desire it, or dream it, we want to help you get it!
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
lines are popular methods for financing home improvements, consolidating
personal debt, and even making a major purchase like a car. Use the equity in your current home to purchase a new primary residence or a second home.
Unsecured Term Loan
Personal Line of Credit
Cash-Secured CD Loans
Peaks Bank, pledge as collateral for your lower interest, budget friendly CD secured loan.
Auto, Truck, Motorcycle and RV Loans
As part of our commitment to helping you secure a solid financial future, we offer a series of online courses to help put you on the path to success through our Financial Foundation Program. These interactive online modules take about 10 minutes each to complete and are self-paced to allow for flexibility to your schedule. You will learn key financial concepts on managing your credit, obtaining loans and saving for the future. As an added benefit, upon verification of completion of the Credit Builder Playlist you will receive a 5% interest rate reduction on your Credit Builder loan. Just contact your lender upon completion of the designated modules.
- Apply for a loan with Collegiate Peaks Bank. Minimum loan amount is $500 and the maximum is $2,000.
- Pay off the loan in 24 or 36 months. You can choose a repayment plan that fits
- Loan proceeds will be deposited into a Collegiate Peaks Bank personal savings account in which there will be the option to take one withdrawal from the savings account per year. The withdrawal can be up to the difference of the savings account and loan balance.
- Each on time payment builds positive credit history.
- Once loan is paid in full, you will have full access to the funds in the savings account.