As your local community bank we are here for you and remain open.
Under Federal guidelines, financial institutions are considered essential services. Therefore, Collegiate Peaks Bank will continue to be open via drive through banking and by appointment. While we have limited branch operations as a safety and health precaution we encourage you to take advantage of mobile and online banking.
Collegiate Peaks Bank puts the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community above all else. In order to promote physical distancing, access to our lobbies will be temporarily closed until further notice.
Have questions regarding the Government Economic Impact Payments, also referred by some as Stimulus Payments, related to COVID-19 click here for additional resources.
Our drive-through facilities are open during regular drive-up banking hours.
Additionally, customers will continue to have access to a full array of other methods to access their accounts including:
- Drive -through Banking (Open during regular business hours)
- ATM machines
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Night drop
- 24/7 telephone Banking
- Customer Service Support at the branch of your choice during regular banking hours
For small business owners/SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Additional funding for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has been approved and funding is still available. If you are interested in applying please contact one of our lenders today, https://www.collegiatepeaksbank.com/lenders
This program is for any small business with less than 500 employees (including sole proprietorships, independent contractors and self-employed persons), private non-profit organization or 501(c)(19) veterans organizations affected by coronavirus/COVID-19.
Businesses in certain industries may have more than 500 employees if they meet the SBA’s size standards for those industries. Small businesses in the hospitality and food industry with more than one location could also be eligible at the store and location level if the store employs less than 500 workers. This means each store location could be eligible.
Collegiate Peaks Bank supports our community. Below are links and resources for small businesses in Colorado dealing with the coronavirus (COVID-19), our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
- Colorado Small Businesses (including Chaffee County Businesses) are now eligible for SBA disaster relief loans. They can apply here.
- Denver Small Businesses : A new Small Business Emergency Relief Program will help local Denver employers and their employees
- A new Denver Artist Assistance Fund will provide financial aid to artists hit hard by the crisis
- Chaffee Emergency Response Fund https://www.chaffeecommunity.org/
- Organizations are selected in the communities we live and serve, and they may rotate in order for Collegiate Peaks Bank to support multiple organizations.
- Customer may choose one of the organizations listed here at time of account opening.
- Collegiate Peaks Bank will combine the donations and forward the total to each of the organizations once every six months.
Collegiate Peaks Bank is committed to supporting the communities it serves and has made it an important part of the company culture. The bank’s employees donate their time and effort to causes that help to build a strong community spirit and contribute to the success of the businesses, organizations and individuals around them. The bank is a division of Glacier Bank which is part of Glacier Bancorp, Inc. a regional bank holding company which is ranked ninth in the nation for best large publicly traded bank in America by Forbes Magazine. Collegiate Peaks Bank continues to cultivate strong relationships within the communities we live and work by emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a larger banking organization.
Our employees are the backbone of Collegiate Peaks Bank, we are here to fully support them so they may support you. We have increased remote working capabilities, following strict CDC guidelines for cleaning procedures and social distancing.
Please Be Aware!
We are seeing a large increase in the number of scams happening due to COVID-19. People are receiving phone calls, emails or text messages asking for personal information (account number, routing number, social security number, etc) so they can receive their stimulus check from the government or other aid.
Rule of thumb: If somebody is contacting you to ask for this information, it’s a scam! Hang up, delete the message, don’t respond!
Collegiate Peaks Bank takes the health and safety of our customers seriously. We will continue to keep you informed regarding the impact of COVID-19 on banking operations as the situation changes.