Under Federal guidelines, financial institutions are considered essential services. Therefore, Collegiate Peaks Bank will continue to be open. While our branch lobbies are now open as a safety and health precaution we encourage you to take advantage of mobile and online banking.
Customers continue to have access to a full array of methods to access their accounts including:
- Lobby access following Center for Disease Control (CDC) procedures and adherence to social distancing guidelines
- Drive -through Banking
- ATM machines
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Night drop
- 24/7 telephone Banking
- Customer Service Support at the branch of your choice during regular banking hours
For small business owners/SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Additional funding for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has been approved and funding is still available. If you are interested in applying please contact one of our lenders today, https://www.collegiatepeaksbank.com/lenders.Collegiate Peaks Bank is aware guidelines for funding and fund forgiveness is currently evolving, we will advise and provide guidance as new information is released.
This program is for any small business with less than 500 employees (including sole proprietorships, independent contractors and self-employed persons), private non-profit organization or 501(c)(19) veterans organizations affected by coronavirus/COVID-19.
Businesses in certain industries may have more than 500 employees if they meet the SBA’s size standards for those industries. Small businesses in the hospitality and food industry with more than one location could also be eligible at the store and location level if the store employs less than 500 workers. This means each store location could be eligible.
Collegiate Peaks Bank supports our community. Below are links and resources for small businesses in Colorado dealing with the coronavirus (COVID-19), our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
- Colorado Small Businesses (including Chaffee County Businesses) are now eligible for SBA disaster relief loans. They can apply here.
- Denver Small Businesses : A new Small Business Emergency Relief Program will help local Denver employers and their employees
- A Denver Artist Assistance Fund will provide financial aid to artists hit hard by the crisis
- Chaffee Emergency Response Fund https://www.chaffeecommunity.org/
In addition, we are actively donating to local charities and non-profits negatively affected by COVID-19 in the communities we live and serve. Now when you open any new deposit account we will donate $20.00 to one of six non-profit organizations in our local communities.
- Organizations are selected in the communities we live and serve, and they may rotate in order for Collegiate Peaks Bank to support multiple organizations.
- Customer may choose one of the organizations listed here at time of account opening.
- Collegiate Peaks Bank will combine the donations and forward the total to each of the organizations once every six months.
Collegiate Peaks Bank is committed to supporting the communities it serves and has made it an important part of the company culture. The bank’s employees donate their time and effort to causes that help to build a strong community spirit and contribute to the success of the businesses, organizations and individuals around them. The bank is a division of Glacier Bank which is part of Glacier Bancorp, Inc. a regional bank holding company which is ranked ninth in the nation for best large publicly traded bank in America by Forbes Magazine. Collegiate Peaks Bank continues to cultivate strong relationships within the communities we live and work by emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a larger banking organization.