Welcome to Collegiate Peaks Bank, your community bank whether you are a member of our Mountain Community or our Front Range Community. We are a relationship bank whose bankers want to know you, your family and your business. Our banking offices in the Denver area are located one block north of the Anschutz Medical Campus in the Fitzsimons Redevelopment Neighborhood, in The Source building on Brighton Boulevard and on South Colorado Blvd. in the Belcaro neighborhood. Our mountain offices are in Buena Vista and Salida, Colorado. Our bankers are highly experienced professionals well suited to serve your personal, professional and business needs. We look forward to working for you!
TEXT SCAMS ALERT!! Banks in Colorado are receiving numerous reports from customers receiving text messages claiming to be their bank and telling the customer fraud has been detected in their bank account and they need to update their profile.
Consumers are reminded:
- It is a fraudulent text. Banks never release customer phone numbers or email addresses.
- Do not tap on the link or call the number.
- Contact your bank directly by using a known phone number, the phone number on the back of your debit or credit card, or stop into your bank and speak with someone in person.
- If you have clicked on the link and given any account information, immediately contact your bank.
- Remember, your bank will never contact or text you asking for personal or banking information.